Oh my, how exciting that I've received this fabulous blog award twice!! Once from my friend, fellow operator, and all around awesome stamper Tiffany Bauer, and once from the unbelievably talented Carrie Gaskin, thanks girls!!
Part of receiving this award is to:
Share 8 things about yourself
Here's the tricky part, I don't think there are 8 things about me worth telling lol!!! Here goes anyway…
1. My husband is my best friend, always has been always will be…I met him when I was 17 and knew immediately we would be together 🙂
2. I absolutely LOVE the chaos of baseball season in the Spring, with both of my boys playing for a town team and Nick plays for a traveling team and an AAU team as well!!
3. My favorite thing to do in the winter…pajama day! (with stamping of course)
4. One of my favorite things to do in the summer…campfire in the back yard with the kids, neighbors or our baseball friends.
5. I signed up to be a SU! demonstrator at the first party I ever went to almost 6 years ago.
6. I sing or hum to every song on the radio, whether or not I know the words (or like the song lol).
7. I only clean up my stamp room when I have the stampers coming, otherwise there is stuff everywhere!!
8. I SO enjoy being a Stamping 411 Operator, seeing so many different takes on a sketch each week and being inspired by the gorgeous creations over there!!
Phew, I made it through!! Hope you weren't too bored 🙂
Now, for 8 blogs that inspire me (I would totally pick Tiffany and Carrie, but I'll give you some other blogs I love, in no particular order of course):
1. Chiaki Haverstick (unbelievable photography of her projects!!)
3. Kay Kalthoff
5. Karen Barber
6. Ann Schach