Last week flew by, and I didn't get to post anything new, sorry 🙁 I was sick almost all week! Friday night Michelle had a SU! party, and invited her friends over to see and make some new fun projects, thanks Michelle! I thought I'd share a couple of those projects with you. Of course if you'd like to plan a party of your own, just give me a shout! Michelle earned exclusive hostess sets and LOTS of free products too, just by gathering up her friends to stamp!
- Crazy for Cupcakes set
- Black StazOn ink (I always use StazOn when I want to color, I can color almost instantly after stamping with no smearing or running)
- Stampin' Write Markers in Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel and Rose Red
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
- Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon
- Sweet Always DSP
- Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip Card Stock
Here's another cute project…it's a 2-1/4 x 3-3/4" little pillow box filled with candy corn. Everyone got to try out the new Big Shot machine and make their very own little treat pouch.
- Ghostly Greetings DSP
- Batty for You stamp set
- Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon (LOVE this silky smooth double-sided ribbon!)
- Punched – Scallop Circle, 1-1/4", and 1-3/8"
- Pillow Box Die
- Big Shot Machine
- Sticky Strip
I gave Michelle a little hostess gift that I hoped she would like, and if you went to convention you saw Carrie Cudney make these. I think they're so perfect I'm going to be making some for myself! Then maybe I'll actually use the big pile of cookbooks in my kitchen!
These are made using:
- From the Kitchen of stamp set
- 1-3/8" circle punch
- 1-3/4" circle punch
- Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red Card Stock
- Assorted Stampin' Write Markers
- Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP
- Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon
- Thank You Kindly stamp set
- Black StazOn ink
I'll be posting more often this week, promise 🙂 I have another little project ready to post tomorrow, remember those neat bookmarks from convention? I made one of my own using the Styled Vanilla HPH frames…tune in tomorrow!