***THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY, SEE BELOW FOR NEW POSTS***
Welcome to a new feature on my blog…the weekly sketch challenge! I created this sketch myself, and whipped up a couple of cards to show you as samples too. I'd love for you to play along! Just create a card using this sketch, post it to your blog with a link back to here, then leave a comment so we can all check out your creation! I will post a new sketch every Thursday. (I'm a little early this week because I got all of my work done, hooray!) Anyone can play anytime, I'll just add a new sketch each Thursday. You can check out my samples at the bottom of this post…
Here's the best part…anyone can play along, but if you're in my downline, you can win a prize for participating! You can comment here, with a link to your entry. If you don't have a blog, don't worry! Just upload it to Splitcoast and link us to there in your comment! For members of my downline, this week's prize will be a package of that beautiful Ribbon Originals called Valet, I can't get enough of that stuff!
You can become a member of my downline so easily during February and March, with a great deal from Stampin' Up! Simply purchase your starter kit full of products you can customize to your liking for only $169 (that's about 40% off the retail price of all the fun stuff you'll get in your kit!) Plus, during February and March, Stampin' Up! is also offering a free stamp set of any value for joining! You can use my online sign-up form HERE, click JOIN NOW, and just use my recruiter password of sylvesterk0405. I'd love to tell you more about how much you'll love being a demonstrator and some of the benefits…
- You'll get 30% off your first order (over $150) placed within your first 45 days of signing up!
- You get to choose the stamp sets and colors in your starter kit! (you can check out the starter kit flyer HERE)
- 20% off all future orders of Stampin' Up! products
- Ability to preorder items from mini catalogs, and certain products previewed before the release of the Idea Book & Catalog, we'll get an additional 20% off stamp sets in the upcoming Occasions Mini!
- Get even more of a percentage back in a volume rebate, depending on your sales!
- Access to thousands of samples and ideas on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.
- A monthly magazine sent by Stampin' Up! only for demonstrators, with ideas and tips for lots of different projects in each issue!
- ***Support from ME! I'll help you every step of the way, or leave you alone if you prefer! I have a downline only blog, and I'm hosting a weekly challenge with prizes for all members of my downline!!
- Stampin' Up! events like convention, regionals, and other events for demonstrators…I have met so many friends through stamping! I can't imagine how many great friends I would not have if it weren't for joining Stampin' Up!
You are under NO obligation to continue with Stampin' Up!, demonstrate at workshops, or host classes. We have lots of "hobbyists", that just enjoy a great discount on the products they love! The starter kit is yours to keep no matter what you decide! You would have until the end of JUNE to make a minimum of $300 retail sales (that's retail, which is only $240 our cost!) to continue receiving demonstrator benefits, otherwise you can choose to end your demonstratorship at that time, NO pressure! I'll be honest with you, I signed up for Stampin' Up! just to get the kit and discount, and that's perfectly fine! Here I am 4 years later, a great downline filled with stamping friends, and a love of all things Stampin' Up!…I'd love for you to join me!!
You do not need to live local to me. We can certainly communicate through emails, our blog, and over the telephone if you like! Feel free to contact me today with ANY questions, or with help signing up!
Ok, enough of that…I'm guessing you can tell I'm pretty excited about being a "demo" as we call it, and I just want to shout it from the rooftops and share with everyone I know 🙂
So here's my samples of the sketch…the first one uses Fifth Avenue Floral (LOVE that set!)…
And the second one uses the new Level 3 Hostess Bundle…
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll join in the FUN!