Since we got back from our family vacation to Minnesota on Friday, I’ve been going through my notes and pictures from convention, making lots of things that caught my eye. I realize now how much I forget already, lucky I have so many notes and pictures!
- The first thing I wanted to make was the cute little paper cones made out of 6×6 pieces of designer paper…here they are:
- The next thing I loved was Jaron’s box made from a single piece of 9×9 card stock, how clever! My favorite part is that it’s held together with a couple of staples…no cutting or taping required! Here’s my version:
- While checking out the display boards, I saw the most adorable "Countdown to Christmas" calendar, so I decided to give one a try…I love snowflakes, so of course I used our new Wintergreen Designer paper and Snowflake Spot for mine. I need to get a current numbers set to add the days, but I’m pleased with how it turned out so far:
- The box we made for one of our make-n-takes was really cute too, but I wanted to make one using the new Punch Pals set I got this week…
- Someone at convention showed us how to make a flower using a circle punch, and folding the pieces…so of course I had to give that a try too!
- I also made an assortment of cards this week using some neat tricks I learned at convention, like adding the beads from the Pretties Kit to the end of the ribbon, and sewing ribbon through a scallop punch to give it a pretty, flowery look.