Here's a nice summery card using the Stampin' Up! set called Seaside (which is NOT retiring). What a great set for this time of year, and we found that you can make feminine and masculine cards for any occasion with this one set just by changing the colors (you'll see in tomorrow's post what I mean about the masculine cards).
For this card I used the following supplies:
- Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom, Soft Sky, and Kraft card stock
- Sahara Sand Classic Pad
- Watercolor Crayon in Blush Blossom
- Blender Pen
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Wonderful Words set (also NOT retiring)
- Itty Bitty Backgrounds set (also NOT retiring)
Let's see your version of a summery card! Post one to your blog or SCS gallery, and include a link in your comment to me. I'd love to see what you come up with!