Good afternoon stampers! I have been working on a new project, especially for those scrappers out there! I've named this project the "Scrapbook in a Snap", because that's exactly how quick you'll be able to assemble it! I've done all of the prepwork for you!!
I'm offering this as a kit in the mail, and when you're done, you'll have a scrapbook just like the one shown above, with 20 scrapbook pages ready to put pictures on, complete with a gift bag to present it to that special someone!! Here's what you'll receive to make a scrapbook just like mine:
· 6×6 Linen Ring Album in your choice of colors (Natural, Mellow Moss, Real Red, Navy)
· Simply Scrappin’ Kit of your choice, which will have the textured card stock and designer papers cut to match my layouts. They will be separated in order by page, so you’ll literally just assemble page-by-page! I used the Sunshine Garden Kit.
· 20” matching wide grosgrain ribbon for your album cover
· 6 precut daisies from the Big Shot for your album cover
· 1 large Rhinestone Brad for the center of your flower
· A pdf file, which will include pictures of every page layout, and also instructions to complete the gift bag. The pdf file will use the Sunshine Garden kit, if you choose another kit, you can just switch out the elements of the kit you're using, but follow the same layout.
· 4 pewter brads for your gift bag handles
· 15” pieces (2) of matching wide grosgrain ribbon for your gift bag handles.
The cost for this entire kit is only $44, plus $4.95 for priority mail shipping! I will collect orders until Wednesday, April 29th, then I'll rush an order from SU!, prep all your supplies, and mail your kit to you on Monday, May 4th.
You'll be able to assemble your scrapbook in time for Mother's Day!