My new FAVORITE set is called Crazy for Cupcakes, and I'm going crazy for this set! I used it to make the card above as one of my Stamper's Club projects this month, and tomorrow you'll see the little treats I made for the members of my club this month using the same set. I think this card was the favorite at my club the other night too. Also, notice that beautiful new Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon? That is going to be so nice for some holiday projects too…can you believe it's time to start thinking about that stuff?
Supplies used for this card:
- Riding Hood Red Card Stock, Ribbon, and Classic Stamp Pad
- Pink Pirouette Card Stock and Stamp Pad
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Pretty in Pink Marker
- Creamy Caramel Marker
- Blender Pen (because there is no Riding Hood Red Marker, so we used the blender pen and classic pad to color in the cherries)
- Black StazOn Ink
- Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for the bling!