Today I’m beginning a new addition to my blog, called the “Featured Stamper”…the featured stamper will be one of my customers, friends, or members of my stamper’s club…actually they may qualify for all 3 categories! They’re all so talented, but I decided that my first installment should highlight the stamping of Robin, who has been stamping the longest…even longer than me! Robin is very creative, and loves to color! I know more than a few demonstrators that will cringe at the thought of lots of coloring, but Robin loves it and does it well!
I asked Robin for 1 or 2 cards, only using current SU! products, to showcase her stamping talents, and she gave me 6! Lucky me!!! But unlucky me, because I had to choose only a few to show you! I settled on 3, although they’re all beautiful!
Robin says “Hello fellow stampers! My name is Robin and I LOVE to stamp! I have been stamping for about 8/9 years. When Kerin asked me to do this, I thought, sure, no problem. I have to tell you it was quite the challenge. The problem is I love every Stampin’ Up! set and embellishment I have bought over the many years and I use every single one, retired or not. I like to mix them up and use different sets together. My challenge was in only using the products currently in the catalog. I have never had to pull the reins in and although challenging, it was really quite fun. I can’t say I have a favorite technique because I keep learning new things and I love them all. Happy stamping!”
Here are Robin’s cards, and she even included a “recipe” for each…thanks Robin 🙂
First of all, don’t you love that she customizes each envelope to match the card? Very thoughtful… now on to the products used to make it:
- Stamp Sets: True Friend, Sincere Salutations
- Card Stock: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Whisper white
- Ginger Blossom designer paper
- Ink: Groovy Guava, Always Artichoke
- Accessories: White embossing powder, Sponge Daubers, White Eyelets, Dimensionals, River Rock double-stitched ribbon
Robin shows us all that we don’t want to miss out on those beautiful In Colors before they’re gone forever…you only have until August 10th!
- Stamp Set: True Friend
- Card Stock: Whisper White, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Regal rose
- Accessories: Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon, Gold embossing powder, Gold Eyelets, Dimensionals, Regal Rose stampin’ write marker
- Stamp Sets: True Friend, Short and Sweet
- Card Stock: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom designer paper
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon, Cameo Coral stampin’ write marker, Dimensionals, Fine cosmos stampin’ glitter
Thank you so much Robin for your beautiful cards! I’ll have a special little gift for you at Stamper’s Club Monday night!