Here's another fun card to make and get to use your Big Shot too…the front pocket flaps are made from the small pennant die! We made this last night at my Stamper's Club and the girls really seemed to like it. My favorite part is that it's quick, easy and makes a nice looking card in a snap.
One tip, you'll either want to cut your "happy birthday" insert a little shorter, or slide down your tab a little lower, because of course after I created the card I discovered that it won't fit into an envelope too easily.
Here's what I used to create this card:
- Night of Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Brocade Blue card stock
- Party Hearty and Happy Everything stamp sets
- Night of Navy Classic Ink
- Stampin' Write Markers in Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue (to color the cupcake stamp)
- Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
- Maine Blueberry DSP
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Chunky Essentials Glitter
- Tab Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch