I've got my make-n-take kit ready for this month, and I decided to go back to a stamp set that I've loved for a long time…Simply Said. This set is so versatile, with lots of great flowers and two nice word stamps, it's a great addition to your collection. Here's how my Make-n-Take kit works:
Two ways to participate –
- One month subscription for $12.95 plus $4.80 priority mail
- Three month subscription for $11.95 per month, plus $4.80 priority mail per month
The Make-n-Take kit includes all pre-cut supplies you'll need, including ribbon or other accessories if used, plus envelopes to complete 8 cards like the one shown above. The stamp set and ink used are not included, but if you purchase either of my subscription options, you can buy them from me at a great discount! This kit uses the following products, and the price you see does NOT include s&h or tax, which will be added to your total:
- Simply Said stamp set $25.95 $20.76
- Black StazOn Ink $7.95 $6.36
- Stampin' Write Markers in Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Brocade Blue, Barely Banana $3.25 ea $2.60 ea
- Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon $4.95 $3.96
- Whisper White Card Stock $7.50/40 sheets $6.00/40 sheets
- Pretty in Pink Card Stock $5.50/24 sheets $4.40/24 sheets
- Mellow Moss Card Stock $5.50/24 sheets $4.40/24 sheets
- Scallop Border Punch $15.95 $12.76
My Make-n-Take kits are ready to ship out the first week of each month. This month's kits are being mailed out today! You can subscribe any time during the month, and I will ship out your kit within ONE week of payment.
Just send me off an email that you'd like to participate, and for which subscription. If you want to add any of the supplies, let me know that too and I'll include everything in a PayPal invoice to you. Thank you!